Fully Funded Education
• Provide proper financial resources for our Schools
• Five year plan to reduce trailers and class size
• Competitive teacher salary and benefits
Common Sense Planning
• Transportation plan built with the future in mind
• Increased funding from Smart Scale
• Enhanced mass transit options
• Productive partnerships with state and local agencies
• Support Virginia Values Veterans V3
• Increased utilization of Department of Economic Development
Developing 'and' solutions which are inclusive rather than 'or' solutions which favor one group over another
Always considering the best interests of the citizens of the Gainesville Magistrate when attending to the County’s business
Decisions should be strategic, addressing both the needs of today and the long term best interests of the county
Danny has a Masters in Human Resource Management, a Bachelors in Business Management and a 20 year career in Learning and Development. He has dedicated himself to helping companies meet the needs of their people, clarify their goals and be strategic in accomplishing them.
Danny provides expertise in workforce development for a local company and several non-profit boards. He is involved in the Northern Virginia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and Community Colleges. He has been a member of the Society of Human Resource Management and the Association of Training and Development. His volunteer activities have included being a set of helping hands for Habitat for Humanity and engaging children to read at public Libraries.
Danny and his fiancé Terry have been together since 2007 and live in Heritage Hunt. Together they have three daughters. His passions include personal development, history and reading biographies.
Copyright © 2018 danny4pwc - All Rights Reserved.